We know 2020 has been a tough year for everyone. The global pandemic and the imposed lockdown measures have taken physical, psychological, and emotional tolls on everyone. This is especially true for the most vulnerable among us, including the elderly and people with disabilities. In response to this, our team at Kalinga Health is launching humanitarian plan to support those who are most affected by these events by providing 100 free hours of care to provide relief for the elderly, the disabled, and for the people caring for them.
100 FREE hours of care for the elderly or people with disability
Professional nursing and carer support services that give individuals the Freedom to do the things that truly matter
Rest or respite for family carers of the elderly or individuals with disability
Terms and Conditions
- Client must agree with our Kalinga Health Terms and Conditions
- Applicable only for general nursing and carer services as stated in Kalinga Health website.
- Maximum of 2 hours of care per person (one visit per client / one transaction).
- Complete the sign-up process on the Kalinga Health platforms
- Client or carer of client should book through the mobile app or web app. No third-party shall be allowed.
- Clients must provide fair and safe working conditions for our care providers
- First-come, first-serve (50 clients)
- Maximum value of $80
- Location must be in Metro Sydney
- In providing the Services, Kalinga will strive to provide a caregiver who will meet the Client’s needs. The ability to provide services are dependent / depend on the availability of Carers.
- The Client must fully inform Kalinga and keep Kalinga informed in relation to any and all medical, psychological or any other background issues that would be regarded as being in any way relevant to the Services to be provided by Kalinga Carer.
- The Client will take all required steps to ensure that the domestic location represents a safe and hazard-free workplace in which the Kalinga Caregiver can carry out the Services.
- The Client will, at all times, deal with Kalinga Carer with courtesy and respect, and shall refrain from any form of abuse.
How we work
Find a nurse or carer who can best meet your home health care needs. Our certified and pre-screened health care professionals offer flexible and personalised services that truly care so we can give you time and freedom for what truly matters.
Kalinga is great for carers like me looking for more job opportunities and added income. I can choose when and where I work, without being tied up to an employer.
Hurry! Claim your FREE HOURS now!
Let us help you through these difficult times. Click the button below to receive two (2) free hours of home health care services from one of Kalinga Health’s pre-screened, certified, and professional nurses or carers.
We’re offering this to the first fifty (50) Clients who are eligible based on our Terms and Conditions, so hurry!